Bind your own leather journal for a spell book, grimoire, book of shadows, art or dream journal! Perfect for the at-home crafter.
- Comes with leather cover, art weight paper, tea-stained section dividers (when available), binding materials, awl, suede ties and pendant closure.
- Our leather changes based on availability, but we do have a steady flow of etching leather in multiple colours. Please see photos for colour options, but please note colour may vary between your screen and ours. The leather covers pictured are shown next to their undersides, as this gives you an indication of the the colour brought out by the etching process.
- Create designs by etching onto your journal cover with your awl as shown in product photos.
- Stencils not included.
- Dimensions: W: 13cm H: 10cm D: 5cm (landscape orientation)
- Paper: 5 sections, each with tea-stained section dividers. 150 pages of heavy weight paper.
- Excellent portability. Ideal for a sketchbook or notebook.
- Dimensions: W: 13cm H: 21cm D: 5cm (portrait orientation)
- Paper: 5 sections, each with tea-stained section dividers. 150 pages of heavy weight art & text paper.
- This is our standard size journal, recommended for spell books, diaries, dream diaries, and daily journaling.
- Dimensions: W: 23cm H: 30cm D: 6cm (portrait orientation)
- Paper: 6 sections, each with tea-stained section dividers. 165 pages of heavy weight art & text paper.
- Great for for grimoires, spell books, book of shadows, art journals, herbal studies, Dungeons and Dragons, and more.
Our workshops and readings are all held in-house unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Find us at 63 Causewayside, Edinburgh EH9 1QF
+4478 315 60135
Don't see the date/time you want? Give us a call or fill out the contact form below and we may be able to arrange it for you!
Cancellations: Information for workshops and readings
- Cancellations for a workshop or reading communicated via email or phone more than 24 hours in advance are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of a workshop or reading are not eligible for a refund.
- Absences and late arrivals for a workshop or reading are not eligible for a refund, and will be considered cancellations subject to the cancellation and refund policies.